- Access to Health Care Helping New Yorkers get covered
- Affordable Housing Expanding housing resources
- Economic Security Empowering New Yorkers to build a better future
- Opportunities for Youth Giving young people a second chance
- Reentry & Criminal Justice Opportunities for the formerly incarcerated
- RSVP/Volunteer Mobilization Mobilizing New York's seniors
- Workforce & Poverty Putting more New Yorkers to work
With a high student loan balance and two student loan servicers, Connie was overwhelmed.
We honor the memory of all those who lost their lives to Covid-19, including our friend and colleague Tom Waters. Learn more about Tom’s work as a fierce advocate for low-income tenants.
Facts & Figures
One-third of NYC's voting-age citizens lives in a low-income household. Find out about the hopes and challenges of "The Unheard Third."